Neem oil can be used to treat dry and itching scalp. You can even treat dandruff and psoriasis with neem oil.
In India, Neem is considered as a "Sacred Tree" and "Panacea for all Diseases" and can be found anywhere. Antifungal, antidiabetic, antiviral, antibacterial, sedative, blood purification, spermicidal and contraceptive are few to name in the benefits and neem uses. Each part of the tree whether leaf, twig, root or bark is beneficial in one or other form.
Neem benefits for Hair are numerous and better results are obtained if you massage you head and hair with neem oil and keep it overnight. Healthy hair are the result of healthy scalp. It is not only the oil that is beneficial but you can make the neem leaf paste and extract to treat your hair. Neem oil can also be used to treat thinning, premature graying and hair loss. Also if you are suffering from hair lice problem, then massage your hair with neem oil. The benefits are because of Azadirachtin concentration that has the beneficiary impact. This chemical acts on lice and your hair will then be free from these. Hence if you are tired of using different hair products and looking for something miraculous for your hair then try neem oil.
Neem leaves and their extract are another very beneficial for long hair. Treating hair with this extract is the traditional way.
You can make the paste of neem leaves and then apply this on your hair. This paste acts like conditioner and prevent the dryness, flaking of hair. Also it provides the required nourishment and soothe the irritation.
Neem oil is highly beneficial for the dry and itchy scalp.
- Dandruff and scalp psoriasis can be cured with neem oil. Know the home remedies for dandruff treatment.
- Neem prevents the premature greying of hair and treats lice and hair fall.
- Application of neem oil reduces the thinning of hair.
- Make the paste o f neem leaves and apply it on hair. This is a very good conditioner.
- Boil the neem leaves in water and use this extract to rinse your hair. This will stop the hair fall.
To get rid of dandruff boil about handful of the neem leaves in water till the water remains to half. Coll the water and then separate it from neem leaves. Use this to wash your hair. By doing this regularly you will see the results and will actually get rid of dandruff. Know more dandruff remedies.
Also Neem has antiseptic, anti pyretic, anti inflammatory, anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungal and anti parasitic qualities and practically without any side effect. Because of such a vast array of associated benefits, since long time it has been associated with ayurveda “science of life”. It does blood purification, treats fever, illness, remedy for many skin ailments, prevention for malaria, dengue, and other insect bite. So use this miraculous Indian plant and enjoy its benefits.
Neem has other benefits including:
Neem Benefits for Skin
Neem is very beneficial to the skin as it makes the skin healthy, flawless and cure the skin diseases. It is actually the blood purification property of the neem that keeps you skin flawless. It is good for skin care. Neem oil as well as neem leaves are excellent for dry skin. These cure the dryness of the skin.
- Neem cures eczema and this has been proved through researches as well. The affected area can be treated with neem leaf extracts. This gives relief to the patients. Itching and redness of the eczema can be treated by applying neem oil and by using shampoo and soap containing neem extract. In a severe condition of eczema, neem creams can also be used.
- Acne is another very common skin problem that are more common in girls than boys. So curing acne is another neem benefit. It also lessen the associated inflammation.
- Dry skin, itchy skin, dandruff, wrinkles and itchy scalps can also be cured easily with neem.
Neem Benefits for Health
- Neem is highly recommended to cure diabetes. Take 1 kg of fresh neem leaf and 1 kg of lemon. Wash this thoroughly and boil it in two liters of water till the liquid remains to the half of original amount. Sieve to get the liquid and store it in a dry bottle. Consume one cup of it daily. Use this method for one month and then skip two weeks. Again start it. It cures the diabetes from roots.
- Neem also cures arthritis and studies have shown that using neem for a loner period of time in the form of neem seed, leaf or bark naturally cure the arthritis. It also reduces the pain and swelling in joints. Check out other home remedies for arthritis.
- Neem benefits for health also lies in the fact that it cures blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood clots.
- Any kind of prolonged dental problem can be cured with neem, which is one more neem benefit for health. In India most of the people in villages use neem twigs instead of toothbrush to clean their teeth in the morning. This keeps the gums free from all kinds of germs and infections. It also prevents cavities. If you are not getting neem twig then switch to neem toothpaste.
- Take neem bath to get rid of harmful germs on your body. For this add neem leaf to the water and take bath in that water.
- Neem increases the immune system and get rid off foreign diseases.
- It purifies and thicken the blood.
- Cure intestinal worms with neem that is another neem benefit for health.
- Taste of the mouth and problem of constipation, indigestion and acidity can also be cured with the neem.
disclaimer: these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA
click here to Home page